Covid 19 safety plan
In the wake of the current COVID-19 pandemic, the
return to some semblance of "normal" life will be slow,
cautious, and structured with protective safeguards,
the safest possible nail salon experience should look
like during this time — when
and if you chose to go
* To reduce foot traffic, all services scheduled
beforehand, allowing for staggered appointments and
adequate time in between to properly clean and
* While the process of having your nails service
requires person-to-person contact, all other forms of
social distancing measures should be observed.
* That all salon employees will have temperature
screenings and wellness checks before each shift.
All guests will also have mandatory symptom
screenings before entering the salon as an additional
health and safety precaution. In general, do not go to
the salon if you're feeling sick or believe you've been
in contact with the virus.
* Everyone Must Be Wearing A Mask
* Employees Will Also Wear Gloves
*All clients and employees required to wash their
hands or use hand sanitizer before their service.
All nail tools should be disinfected between use, or be
* Fully ensure that salon is up to the COVID-19
standards of sanitation.
*Have customer leave contact information in case of